Friday, June 15

butt pinchers deserve to have their hands chopped off

Some idiot guy pinched my butt while I was in Phuture wednesday night. I don't care if it was supposed to be a compliment tt someone wants to even pinch my butt, it's still sexual harrassment. And I don't care that it was in a club or tt it was pitch black and super crowded, that's no excuse for me to tolerate being molested.

Damn idiot. If I had known who he was, I wld have glared and pinched his hand [my first instinct wld be to slap him, but then its best not to make a scene].

And fyi, the pinch hurt. Alot. So much so tt I had to rub my butt, cos tt idiot pinched me really hard. Hallo - I know there's meat on my rear end but it's not crying out to be pinched okay. Even if it was to be pinched, it's not meant for just anybody to do it.

On a different note, I just went and straightened my hair yesterday. Now I have super flat hair, but it's soft and silky and tt's all tt matters to me now! Hee

No comments: