This week has been one of ups and downs. The pms made me constantly grumpy, together with the busy events as well as the many plans we had... all these accumulated and made me a not very pleasant person to deal with. And the person bearing the brunt of it is no other than the boyfriend. It all came to a head on thursday, when we had this huge argument and he stomped out of my house =(
Nevertheless, he still came to drive me to work the next morning, and things were resolved after we apologised to each other about our own bad behavior. In fact I think that he had tried all week to cheer me up so many times, yet I was so ungrateful and defiant. Sigh. I tell you, the pms hormones make me turn into a grumpy and unhappy female every single time. And every single time I tell myself tt I mustn't let them take control of me - but sometimes they do.
Yet every time this happens, I am just so thankful to have him in my life, to cheer me up and to make me smile again.
On a lighter note, there are things to be happy about as well! (:
1. We've bought the wii! Finally! Hee I contributed a little though the bulk of it was paid by him. It's at my place and I've named it Wee Wii Wii. Extremely lame I know, but when I asked the boyfriend for his opinion, he just said "anything lah" which basically says NOTHING at all. So my choice goes!
2. I've finally graduated! And now I'm trained. The boyfriend celebrated it with me by treating me to dinner at Good.wood Park - we had the set dinner and the yummy durian dessert buffet!
3. We're making vacation plans for the year end holiday! To make up for not having travelled anywhere during the June hols.
Should start counting my blessings (:
Sunday, July 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment