It's amazing how one's world can be turned topsy-turvy in a split second. All it takes is just one word, one action, and you know, somehow, that things have changed.
After waiting for about 2 mths, the news that I've been dreading finally came. Reflecting upon it, I feel a myraid of emotions - sadness; pensiveness; guilt; anger - none of which was positive. But I admit, there was a split-second of gladness, one that came and left in a flash.
I'm feeling so empty inside. Not in a bad way this time; but in a way I don't know how to describe, or even if I want to even describe it over here. I just don't know how I should feel.
Am being very vague here. *sigh*
I do not like news that topsy-turvy my world - they make me feel funny inside, and usually not in a good way.
But I'll just like to say, I love you, and may we survive this, together.
Tuesday, April 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment