Sunday, March 23

It's already 1plus am in the morning, and a rare time for me to still be awake. Usually by midnight I'm all konked out, exhausted by the day's happenings and the thought that I'll have to be awake by 5.45am the next day again.

School life is really much more tiring than I thought it wld be. Our day starts at 7.20am [which is the time we have to be in school] and we hardly leave till 4pm, earliest. Or rather, this has been my routine so far. I've been trying to avoid bringing work home, but I've yet to succeed in doing that - since my weekend so far has been filled with preparing lesson plans. *sigh*

Have been down with this weird tummy thingy since Wed. It started off as gastric, but has eventually progressed into a bloatedness + indigestion thingy. Have been feeling extremely uncomfortable and in pain too. The only comfort I find in this ordeal is how the boyfriend has been treating me. Taking care of me; comforting me; trying ways and means to make me feel better - though he did not help with the pain physically, it was nice and comforting to know tt he wld be there to make things better.

I feel thankful tt he's in my life, and tt he knows how to make everything better (:

6 more weeks to the end!

No comments: