I have a sudden urge to go catch Maroon5 in concert, especially after hearing them sing "Won't Go Home Without You"! Haha oh well. But concert tixs are rather ex and I've been spending quite a sum of money on musical performances lately, so I'll have to give this a miss.
It's the March hols [thank goodness for small blessings] and the absolute best thing abt it has to be not having to wake up at 5.45am every morning, but to slp till 9 or 10am! The downside is that I have to prepare my lesson plans/slides/worksheets/handouts; but it's ok, comparably much better than having to go to school, definitely.
So looking forward to retail therapy tomorrow! Which means I have to work harder today, but it's fine, at least I get to GO OUT SHOPPING tomorrow. Heh.
Wednesday, March 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment