Monday, February 19

*hmm* Not sure why, but Blogger isn't publishing my posts! I blogged abt V-day and the status is tt of "published", but then the post isn't reflected when I click on my blog. But then again, the new post is reflected under my bloglines feed, so now I am extremely puzzled.

So I decided to switch to the new Blogger, and republish my entire blog, but still the post isn't showing up. No idea if this particular one will show up either.

Therefore now I have absolutely no idea what is going on, short of mailing the Blogger people for help [which is what I will do soon, if the situation does not improve]
(p.s. the blogger Help site isn't very helpful, I've realised. Nowhere does it state how to email them. At all. Period.)

On a happier note, we have a new addition to the family! Say welcome to... *drums roll*... Nickie Xiao-Jin!

See - Nickie Xiao-Jin is rather special in the fact tt he's supposed to be a Red-Eared Slider [just like Jaded, Blue-Yee, JoLee & Dhobie], but he does not have the distinctive red strip along his ear tt marks all RESs. Initially I thought he was a Yellow-Eared Slider, but after some research on the web, I was proven wrong.

Nevertheless, Nickie Xiao-Jin is unique in his own way! And if you're wondering abt his odd name, well, I wanted to name him just Nickie, but then my parents said tt since I got him on CNY eve, I shld give him a chinese prosperous-sounding name. Thus, Xiao-Jin for "little gold"!

And I have new bedsheets for CNY as well! Hee. Aren't they pretty?

After putting the bedsheets on, I realize tt the design is rather romantic! Shades of red, maroon and orangy-beige, with motifs of hearts and the word "love" sprinkled around. Sets just the right mood, don't you think? Hee

post-script: and I have no idea how a blog post complaining abt the non-reflection of posts turned into one such as this. Like I usually say, I get off-track very easily. (:

No comments: