Wednesday, March 16

do you want to get hitched?

*stretches* just came home from a sleepover at the Boyfriend's place, and I'm so pooped! Sleepovers are always fun - they bring out the kid in me, and it being at the Boyfriend's place was an extra bonus! -grins- went to catch a late night movie at west mall, watched Hitched! Haha it was quite a crappy and lame movie, but its funny and one of those chill-out movies. By the time we left the cineplex it was already 11 plus and I was err..sleepy? Had prof comm in the morning, which meant an early wake-up call. But guess what? The Boyfriend sat down and started doing his Prog Lab once we reached home!! -rolls eyes- so I went to sleep first...and when I woke up at 4.30 am...he was still doing his Lab!

Sleepovers just make me feel like I'm married already :) added to the fact that we had a disagreement on mon night, being able to spend so much time together helped us to reconnect and make us appreciate the other better. But I think the Boyfriend is the hardworking, conscientious kind whereas I'm the slacker, ever since he asked me in the afternoon "huh? You mean you've completed a reading in 10 mins and that's all the work you're plannng to do today?" Haha. Yupz. And I was there nagging him to come and sleep and I think I sounded like a frustrated wife. -oops-

Crossing my fingers and hoping that I'll have a shot at the internship thingy - I really want to collect some "achievements" under my belt before my graduation. Going for the Teaching Seminar with the E Lang girls this sat, no harm keeping my options open, though it won't really be my few top choices. Can't believe I'm thinking so much about the future when I still have one year to go. *sigh* not much choice, don't think I'll be staying on for the 4th year with the kind of results I have right now. That's why must start planning - I don't want to start worrying only early next year.

Hunter, my new soft shelled turtle who's green so I named him Hunter for hunter green, is evil. He keeps biting my finger whenever I try to hold him between my fingers! The uncle said that its a defence mechanism [he has a soft shell so his shell can't protect him] so I have to bear with it. Perhaps when Hunter knows I'm harmless he'll stop biting? I think I have a mini aqua-shop in my room now, with Jaded, Blue-yee, Jolene and now Hunter. Not forgetting the 4 guppies. My mum has sort of given up on me. Haha.

oh Hunter has a long neck too that he can really stretch out. Like a giraffe. :)

See my new pet on the right? ==> I really want a kitten. Or a cat. A real one. Thinking of going down to CWS to just look at the cats...but I'm afraid I'll fall in love with one of them and can't bear going home without it. Hee

Oh gosh. When did I become an animal lover?

No comments: