I could have sworn I saw specks of dust when I clicked on the link leading me to this blog. Haha, well, it has been very long since I last posted - and you won't believe the amount of things/events that have happened since then!
I promise I'll sit down one night to blog it all down, but that time is not now bcos I am going to watch telly!
On a sidenote, when I watched a few snippets of MJ's memorial service, I watched his daughter, Paris, go up on stage to say some thing. And it was heartbreaking, seeing such a young girl, losing her daddy so suddenly. And as she broke down in the midst of her short speech, tears rolled down my eyes too. I felt so sad for her and her brothers - now orphans. :(
MJ - a legend - gone too soon.
Wednesday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment