Tuesday, December 16

I'm back from my trip! Taipei the 2nd time round was just as fun and fulfilling as a vacation; and because we visited more "tourist-y" places this time round and ate in more restaurants, the bill came up to higher too! Hah. Not forgetting my COACH purchase. But it's sort of a mini-present to myself, for having survived 6 months of work. (:


In all I took about 300 photos! Crazy amount, for a mere span of 7 days. But I was quite determined to be the journalist and capture the moments spent over there. Looking back at the photos, the memories rush back and they light up my heart. 

This time round I met up with Jieying over at Taipei! And we had fun, considering the fact that Anqi and Weiliang were complete strangers to the Boyfriend and myself before the trip. I think we gelled quite well, and I enjoyed myself during the times we spent together. Add to the fact tt I'm quite anti-social to strangers, I would say well-done! It also showed me tt sometimes, travelling in groups can also be fun, and not just the two of you. But of course, I would need the distance between the groups too... which meant tt the experience this time round was quite perfect. (= I would now consider gg on holidays with groups! 

All the photos are up on my face.book - 4 albums in all. I won't be putting them up here cos the upload time would be crazy, and I'm heading out soon! The Boyfriend is sailing away for 2 days [but I'm pretty sure he'll be back in a jiffy] so we're going on a date before he sails tonight!

Oh ANNOUNCEMENT: we've got a place together! (= It's still in the way-early stages, since we've only just put down the option to purchase fee, but still, it's a step forward, and I'm glad we've made that step forward together.

I'm *quite* content at this point in time. But I need to meet up with friends before I lose touch! (: That's one area to work on. Hee

No comments: