Saturday, December 27

Backdating a little, to xmas eve.

Xmas eve 2006: it was the 1st month-iversary witht the Boyfriend. He had flown to Brunei 2 days after asking me to be his girlfriend [can you believe tt!] and had just came back the week before. To be frank, we were still like strangers to each other; 3 out of the 4 weeks had been spent apart. I had dinner with the family and met him after, and he had planned a surprise for me! Up to Mt.Faber we went - cablecar ride + ice-cream + fake snow - very romantic (:


Christmas Eve 2006
[ahh.. how young I look then *wistful*]


Xmas eve 2007: Christmas was spent in Taipei last year. The weather was cold and we snuggled a lot throughout. Hee. The trip was especially sweet because I fell quite sick, and the Boyfriend took such good care of me. Always reminding me about medicine; buying me hot drinks to keep me and my throat/body warm; tucking me in at night and patting me on the back whenever I coughed. Christmas isn't a huge affair over in Taiwan; but then again, it is the company that matters, always (:




Christmas Eve 2007
[more photos cos of taipei!]


Xmas Eve 2008: This year was a quieter affair but no less special. We had fast food takeout with the family followed by MAHJONG! Hah we've become quite the m.j. addicts this year. When the clock struck midnight or so, we sat on the floor and everyone exchanged presents! Hee. The Boyfriend chose not to sleepover; which wld have made it more fun, but nevertheless, it was still a nice xmas eve spent with him and the family. Of course, what made it all the better was the $28 win from m.j.! (:




Christmas Eve 2008
[well, not exactly, but close enough]

I hope we'll always be able to spend Xmas Eve and Xmas together - it's always a special day for us, since it will always fall on one of our month-ivasaries (:

I *heart* christmas!

No comments: