Sunday, September 16

some thoughts

Recently a lot of my friends / acquaintances have broken up, it's really sad.

To be really honest, similar thoughts have crossed my mind these past few weeks.

Not tt anything is really really wrong, it's just tt I feel so tired and drained sometimes, having to sustain a relationship. Having to be nice and understanding, to not throw tantrums. To not grumble abt his work and what it requires of him.

I know relationships are all abt love, patience, understanding and tolerance. But perhaps I wasn't really ready when I got myself into this relationship. After the past 3 years of having been what a girlfriend was supposed to be, I guess I needed a break before getting myself involved again in another relationship with a new person.

3 months was really too short a break.

Now I really feel so tempted to be alone again. True, I'll miss out on all the happy things and memories, but sometimes, I just don't want to have to deal with another person when I can't even deal with myself.

He bought me the NDS Lite way in advance of our 1 year anniversary. At tt time, I didn't protest, but there was a nagging thought in my head. I felt like telling him, why not wait till we really reach one year before you get it for me?

I guess if anything happens, I can always return him the gift. I won't keep it.

And these past few weeks, I realized tt I was more unhappy than happy. What does tt say?

It also hurts to be typing this post out. I feel like crying, and my heart hurts.

And tt's all for a depressing post.

No comments: