Friday, April 20

blogging instead of revising

I've made a new friend! (= I never knew tt there was someone who's like me and so much into online shopping tt we spend hours on it everytime we go online! Hah. This person is none other a fellow elang-er, Joanna! Its been quite a while since I became so enthusiastic about discussing shopping with a fellow female, and I'm really glad I had a chance to talk to her. Hopefully, with n*e in the works, I'll get to know my elang classmates better. Hee

Long overdue pics of the elang clique are finally uploaded in my lappy!


Andrea and I hold extreme viewpoints when it comes to the much-discussed issue of: choice between family & career - she's the strong independent feminist, while I'm the *ahem* kind who don't mind being the xiao nu-ren [as long as my husband can support my material needs financially. hah!]


p.s. I think I look as if I have a *really* ample chest in this pic! Haha oh man it looks slightly scary, tho I've always wanted bigger boobs!


And pls don't ask me what tertiary education has done for me when I still hold such thoughts okie, the elang girls are always flabbergasted when I say I want to be the xiao nu-ren. Hee. Speaking of them, here they are:

Andrea, Vanitha and Yvonne. I've known van and von since jc days, but it was only in yr3 + 4 tt I really got to know them, and since van is also entering n*e, I guess our friendship will only grow stronger! Hee but tt doesn't mean tt andrea and von will be left out, we shld keep in contact and not let work-life consume us!


Another pretty pic of vanitha and me to whet your appetite! I think we look really pretty here; to think tt I had to force van to put up the 'cheese' signs with her fingers.


On a sidenote, Chong has fallen sick =/ He's down with a fever and a sore throat, poor darling. And being the sweet girlfriend tt I am, I'm going down to his place to play nurse and feed him yummy food so tt he can recover soon! That's going to happen later this evening, which means I better stop blogging and get down to revising forensics.


Lets end off with two pics of yummy food, shall we?



Botak Burger on top, and Fish 'n Chips just above - courtesy of Botak Jones! Very yummy, I've eaten there twice, you shld go try it! (:

No comments: