investing and investments
Was in a rather pensive mood yesterday, and earlier today, but am feeling slightly better now.
Been having thoughts about my current relationship - these thoughts started on Monday and still I'm thinking of them. They're not negative thoughts, but I'm not too sure if they're positive ones either. I just feel slightly confused, and lost. But having spoken to van, von and liyi, I shall say that things are positive (:
On Monday, Chong and I went over the causeway for some shopping, and I managed to get a pair of sharp-shoes and a navy blue polo. [the boyfriend has the same one in pink! isn't it fantastic tt my boyfriend can carry off a pink polo and look good in it? hee] Post-trip he came over and we caught You, Me and Dupree, snuggled under my blanket - and with the air-con switched on, it was rather cosy and sweet.
I met his mum twice in one day, and I think I did not bad, conversing with her in Mandarin and making rather good sense as well. I think she likes me; well, I think mothers usually like me! Haha.
On the bus back to his place, a thought suddenly struck me. I've unconsciously fallen in love with the boyfriend. Not tt I hadn't loved him before tt, but it's just the realization of how I really feel towards him now. It came as a shock and a surprise; but somehow after realizing it and feeling glad, I did feel a tinge of melancholy as well.
For now tt I've fallen for him, so much of my emotions are attached and involved. But at the same time I also feel fearful, for inevitably there's the "what if it doesn't work out like the last time?" question tt pops into my mind every now and then. But liyi says I mustn't dwell on the failures of the past; that I shld learn some lessons and hold hope for my new relationship.
I must give myself, and the boyfriend, a shot at the fairy-tale ending.
And so, this time round, I shall really put in my all to make it work (=
No comments:
Post a Comment