Friday, December 22

Chong is back! Well, okie he's been back since Wednesday, but I have been too busy to even blog about it then.

This dec hols has been a little mad, with socializing. I have such a number of social plans that I even pinned a social calendar for dec'06 on the wall of my desk. Its like, out of 7 days a week, I already have plans for 5 of them. Hah, makes me feel like a social butterfly.

I've never realized how fun it wld be to make spontanous plans [me being the inflexible person I was till post Break-Up]; and the fact tt I can just plan my time in any way I want without having to justify it to anybody.

Its getting a little crazy - till I sometimes wish I can stay home, slack in front of the lappy and the tv, and just stone. And worst of all, there's only 2 more weeks left before the new semester starts. Where did all the time disappear to? Puzzling.

Just received a call from Chong telling me that he has been activated on standby mode for some flood-rescue thing in JB [and seriously, why we shld even bother rescuing them is smthg I wonder at; though I think its definitely for the diplomatic ties purpose]; and it is at times like these tt I feel tt my boyfriend is still serving National Service, when he's not.

If he gets activated, he most probably will not be able to spend Xmas with his girlfriend - which is, well, a little disappointing; but then again since I've decided to be more independent and more my-own-person this time round, I'm also ok with tt (=

As long as my post-xmas plans with the rest goes without a hitch on wed! *crosses fingers*

In the past I think I wld have pouted and thrown a tantrum if the Ex had told me tt he wouldn't be able to spend a festive occasion with me - but I think I've grown up. Quite amazing what past experience can do for one. Lucky for Chong then, tt I'm past tt stage. Haha.

But lets just hope he won't be activated - and then Xmas will be perfect *smiles*

No comments: