sense of achievement!
My blog skin is now as close to perfect as I've imagined, all thanks to dragon reborn! *muakzs* such a genius - or rather, one compared to me anyway. Hee.
So now html is a breeze [I'm just brushing it off like it is; but its no joke] and going jogging has also become a routine that I can't miss else I'd feel bad. Its both funny and ironic how a single change in your life leads to bigger and better changes everywhere else.
The Ex commented [yes we're still remaining and communicating as friends] tt I seem to be leading a more enriching life without him - and yes, I wld agree with tt (: Now I know how much da-jia and er-jie and everyone else cares abt me. Those late night phone calls with da-jie; the lunches/badminton date with von; er-jie joining my ABT class with me so tt I won't be alone; the frequent "how are you?" from the 38s - I'm glad I pulled through it, survived, and moved on.
And not forgetting my new friend who have been keeping me company, listening to me, cheering me up and just being there for me... Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment