of drinks, dance and dark places
Yesterday marked the second time in two weeks that I've gone clubbing at my favourite club; with Liyi last week and Christina the second time around. Its getting slightly addictive - the darkness, the alcoholic high, and who can forget the great numbers of gyrating bodies on the dance floor?
In the dark, a lot of guys look rather cute, don't you think so? But before you allow a guy to come too close, please make sure you take a close look at his face/features [and his body, haha] and check to see if he meets your standard requirements. Before you allow him to buy you drinks or dance with you.
Fortunately [and there's also an unfortunate side] for me, the guys whom I've "met" at Mambo are rather cute. As in they would fall under the above-average category. However, unfortunately, I seem to have the tendency to attract guys who are vertically-challenged. Not that they're short short, but either they're only slightly taller than me or around the same height as I am when I'm wearing my heels.
I think I stand at ard 1.68~1.69m in my pair of heels.
And you all know how I really dig tall guys. What is it with me attracting short guys? Hallo, where have all the tall-above-1.75m guys disappeared to?
I had a good time with Christina and *ahem* this other guy last night though. I'm sorry if I didn't get his number for you, Chris, but he was younger than us! *grinz* He looked mature though, in a good way. And Chris just kept going on about how cute the guy whom I was dancing with was, but I couldn't really tell since he and I were either dancing against each other; or cheek-to-cheek.
Haha! Eh I've not been a very good girl. But its all in the fun of the moment, and nothing more =p
The only thing is, when the night ends, no matter how many guys you've danced with/ caught eye contact with, reality sets in. And you realize, you're still alone. And also feeling a sense of emptiness.
And that makes one feel melancholy.
No comments:
Post a Comment