to stay or not to stay, that is the question
*hrm* I've been blog-hopping and it seems tt almost everyone I know did pretty well this time round for their exams [well, almost everyone but me, it seems.] Reflecting back on the papers, I think I might have looked at a question from the wrong point of view, and thus resulting in me not getting the desired grade tt I was hoping for.
Oh well. My mum claims my results are the consequence of not putting in as much hard work as I did previously; but I beg to differ. I guess my results were not horrible, but they did not improve either, and my cap score decided tt it shld remain put at the same level.
But anyway, I've decided to give honours year a shot, and went down to the Dean's office this morning to withdraw my graduation. *yay* I'm gg to stay on, together with von and vanitha! Though it means tt I will have to stare level4 elang modules in the eye; but I shall persevere, and jia you! (:
Deferment from MOE/NIE has also been approved; and the fact tt I will have a job waiting for me at the end of another year is indeed a reassuring one. So I shall be thankful, count my blessings, and work hard this coming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment