Monday, December 20

diamonds are a girl's best friends

Guess what? Mummy and daddy bought me a diamond ring! *beams* there are 3 [3!] diamond stones set in a line with each other. The middle rock is a 15-pointer, according to the sales person who served me, but still does it matter? No!~ cos I have my first diamond ring! Hee. Mummy is a VIP member at Goldheart Jewellery and she asked if I would like to go "shopping" there. Duh. Who wldn't want to go "shopping" if it means ending up with a rock or two on my hands? And mummy daddy were like "go look around see if there's anything tt you fancy and just try whatever you like". Wow. I think tt must be the equivalent of letting a child choose anything in a toy store; only tt I was a 20 year old kid. :p

Initially I was a little shy - uhm, I've always associated such stores with only pple who can afford to splurge on rocks, and didn't dare to really look. But once I started picking out rings, it became much easier and I was like "can I take a look at this? and this? and that one?". Haha. Deliberated btw 2 rings, and obviously I liked the one with the bigger stones. Was a little apprehensive cos the prices are rather steep in tt shop, but couldn't resist the look of tt ring on my finger and told daddy "can I have this?" Haha. Think daddy and mummy didn't expect tt I wld choose such a pricey piece, but then again..I really like it mah. Oh. You can ask me how much it costs - I shan't say it here. =) but its one of the best pressies I've ever received!! No doubt. Hee

Ring will be ready for collection by x'mas eve [cos I have fat fingers and they need to enlarge the size. heh] Yippee. And I shall have my very own *bling bling*

Was offered a 2 week position at Caterpillar, and obviously took it up, due to the great love I have for money and material goods. Today was my first full day at work and I was so bored. Waiting for the telephone to ring and doing nothing else really puts me to sleep. Even though I brought a book to read secretly, still I wanted to sleep! How bad was that? -shakes head-

I have to devise some manner of keeping myself entertained in the 8 hours. Any suggestions? And no, I don't have access to a pc to amuse myself either. Argh

But all in all, I think this is turning out to be a good holiday! Lalala


No comments: