Wednesday, August 20

little random acts of love

I can't believe that an activity as mundane as looking at the world atlas together could be so fun, when it's done with you. We were looking at cities; discussing places we would like to go; then we were trying to give each other quizzes on which cities belonged to which countries.

I was so contented that for a while when I closed my eyes, I dozed off. With your arms around me and your shoulder as my pillow - my 'pipoop pillow' - I love falling asleep next to you.

Unless of course, on occasions where you snore. Then I'd poke you awake to shut you up. Heh.

I just wanted to jot this moment down and all the special feelings + memories we share, such that one day, I can look back on these entries and reminiscise on all the reasons why and how I fell in love with you.

(=

No comments: