to my 38s! We need to talk.
note: this post is especially dedicated to my 38s - candice, eups, liyi and qingqing.
Girls, I was reading through my earliest entries in FOD, dating back to after our As...and something dawned on me. We were so much a part of each other lives back then. I saw the really encouraging notes tt you girls left for me [candice, eups and qingqing] in those moments when I felt so down; when I felt tt no one wld ever love me, you girls were there for me, letting me know tt you wld be supporting me in whatever I did.
Where has all tt gone to now? Reading your notes, I felt sad. I feel sad tt we no longer share tt kind of friendship with each other; tt we're all so busy with our own lives tt we don't put the effort to organize a meet-up. I know after jc all of us went such separate ways - eups over to switzerland, qingqing over to ntu, but even liyi & candice, who went on to nus with me, we still let our friendship wither.
*sigh* cannot okie! We saw each other through the horrible As and those stuff in jc, how can we just let this friendship die between us?
This is a wake-up call, Candice, Eups, Liyi and Qingqing!
But I don't even know if anyone reads my blog except eups! Argh. I know we're meeting on the 5th, so alright, I'll bring this topic up to you girls then. We need more effort okie?And I'm serious abt it!
No comments:
Post a Comment