Saturday, April 8

bad habits are hard to break

I have this really bad habit that pops out ever so often.

Everytime revision time/projects/exams time comes around, I develop this urge to do anything, anything, but do what I'm supposed to be officially doing.

It used to be watching cartoons, surfing yahoo auctions.. and now, guess what? Korean dramas. How come I never seem to break out of this vicious cycle? tsk. Okie I know I'm a little slow in catching up with the korean wave *ahem* I am not usually this slow in trends - but I caught this music video on youtube tt made me cry. So I decided, being the great friend I am, to send the link to elang loves k.v.y and l.l - and guess what? Of the 4 of them...3 of them have already watched it before. And they told me this astonishing fact.

The video is about 5 years old. -_-

Well, better late than never, I must say. Hrm. And tt's where the korean interest came about, so I'm acting on it and kaixin has lent me Stairway To Heaven. Before you all start telling me tt this show has already been screened on channel u sometime back, I know I know. I am not that slow.

On the other hand, I decided to cut bangs! Ok its not really the full-fledged kind cos my hair isn't thick enough for tt kind of cut, so its smthg like a short fringe tt I can brush to over like, three-quarters of my forehead.

I think I look cute. The Boyfriend thinks it looks toot. My friends/pple I know say it looks good. Go and count the numbers - who wins this round? Haha.

No comments: