hoping wishing & praying
Semester has finally ended...and with a big bang! *smiles* Reasons being tt Morpho paper has been looked over and edited so many times and over so many hours tt my eyes were blanked out for staring at the pc screen for so long; and the wonderful achievement/success in the Prof Comm proposal. KEVY Consultancy rocks :) and now we're being immortalised in the celc office, and I can always remain as Managing Director there. Hee. How cool.
All in all, this sem has been so rocky, stressful and satisfying at the same time. Bonding over syntax and KEVY C has made me realize that we are all capable of so much more, if only we push ourselves. We were pondering over how we managed to survive the morpho proj, and concluded tt impossible is...nothing. Of course now I can say tt I have enjoyed myself over the sem, now tt it is over. Haha. It was hell when I was going through it, definitely.
Overheard pple in class commenting on how it was the last time they will be packing their bags in NUS; and saying tt they had to come to sch since it was the last lesson they were attending. And it dawned on me tt, most probably, around this time next year, it'll be my turn to say all these stuff. Might not be staying on for honours, at the rate tt my CAP is turning out. Unless some sort of miracle happens this sem or the next, I'll be entering the working world and joining the working force in 14 months or less. -shudder- pretty overwhelming I will say, since I've always enjoyed the shelter of academic life but the joys of spending when I earn money. Guess I'll have to give up the former soon. -sad-
Kaixin and I were using the cap calculator and we came to the conclusion that unless we get all As this sem, its going to be pretty...hard to pull up the numbers. Oh well. I'm hoping and wishing and praying. [oh and studying too]
This sem, too, was a good one in the sense tt I got to see my hard work paid off - in terms of my essays and projects. In the past I simply wrote essays for the sake of meeting deadlines, and in turn the grades reflected the sub sub shuai efforts. This time round, getting back papers was with great anticipation followed by great satisfaction. :)
I want more of that next sem!
No comments:
Post a Comment